Cricket Competition Information
Mens Indoor Cricket
We offer Men’s Indoor Cricket competition’s on Monday and Tuesday evenings. Each side has 8 players and 6 ball overs.
Our Indoor Cricket competitions run all year round, so you can enter a a team anytime. If you don’t have your own team, but would like to play in one of our competitions, contact us and we will endeavour to find one for you.
‘Numerous Australian representatives in both the men’s and women’s cricket teams have either gotten their start with indoor cricket or have participated at some point; with many crediting indoor cricket with improving their reflexes and mobility as well as honing both batting and bowling skills.’
Junior Indoor Cricket competitions commence in March- August (outdoor cricket off season) for both boys and girls. Age groups include from Under 10’s to Under 16’s.
The competitions are a great way to have loads of fun with friends, plus enjoy a fast paced and action packed game – every player gets to bat and bowl.Benefits of Indoor Cricket
- Improves Fielding.
- Sharpens Reflexes.
- Maximises Skills Quickly.
- Enhances Batting & Bowling.
- Boosts Hand Eye Coordination.
We break during the school holidays.
Monday Afternoons From 3.50pm to 6.30pm Under 10’s 6-A-Side Friday Afternoons From 3.50pm to 8.45pm Under 11’s to Under 16’s 8-A-Side
- The competitions run for 14 weeks, plus finals if your team finishes in the top 4.
- Games take about 1 hour (6-A-Side) and 1.5 hours (8-A-Side) to complete.
- You can make up your own team or join as an individual.
- Girls, boys and mixed teams are all welcome.
- Played in a fun, social atmosphere.
- All teams need to wear the same colour tops which are included with the registration fee
Game Fees & Registration
REDEEM YOUR $100 ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER AT ALLSPORTS INDOOR SMEATON GRANGE
Registration $70 per player (includes shorts, shirt and insurance).
Game fees $126 per player for 14 x rounds (does not include finals).