JUNIOR CRICKET INFORMATION
Numerous Australian representatives in both the men’s and women’s cricket teams have either gotten their start with indoor cricket or have participated at some point; with many crediting indoor cricket with improving their reflexes and mobility as well as honing both batting and bowling skills.
Junior Indoor Cricket competitions commence in March- August (outdoor cricket off season) for both boys and girls. Age groups include from Under 10’s to Under 16’s.
The competitions are a great way to have loads of fun with friends, plus enjoy a fast paced and action packed game – every player gets to bat and bowl.
BENEFITS OF INDOOR CRICKET
- Improves Fielding.
- Sharpens Reflexes.
- Maximises Skills Quickly.
- Enhances Batting & Bowling.
- Boosts Hand Eye Coordination
We break during the school holidays.
Monday Afternoons – Under 10’s From 3.50pm to 6.30pm (6-A-Side)
Friday Afternoons – Under 11’s to Under 16’s From 3.50pm to 8.45pm (8-A-Side)
- The competitions run for 14 weeks, plus finals if your team finishes in the top 4.
- Games take about 1 hour (6-A-Side) and 1.5 hours (8-A-Side) to complete.
- You can make up your own team or join as an individual.
- Girls, boys and mixed teams are all welcome.
- Played in a fun, social atmosphere.
- All teams need to wear the same colour tops which are included with the registration fee
- Registrations open in February
GAME FEES & REGISTRATION
REDEEM YOUR $100 ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER AT ALLSPORTS INDOOR SMEATON GRANGE
Registration $70 per player (includes shorts, shirt and insurance).
Game fees $129 per player for 14 x rounds (does not include finals).
$99 with $100 active kids voucher.